What to expect when you come in for your treatment
1. The day prior to your appointment you will receive a Covid-19 symptom questionnaire by email that you must respond to prior to coming in. Once you hit “submit” it will go directly into your chart.
2. When arriving at the building please send a text to 781-462-1125 to let me know you have arrived, please wait until I have texted you back to let you know you can enter the building.
2. I will meet you at the door to do a temperature check with a touchless forehead thermometer.
3. Upon entering the building, all patients are required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the treatment room. Hand sanitizer will also be available throughout the office.
4. All patients are required to wear a face covering of some kind the entire time they are in the office. I will also be wearing a mask.
5. You will be taken to the treatment room directly. The waiting room will be closed.
6. Each treatment room will be thoroughly sanitized and allowed time to air out between each patient. Each treatment room will also have an air purifier with HEPA filtration and UVC sanitization.
7. All high touch surfaces like doorknobs and faucets will be cleaned before opening the office, between patients, every two hours, and at the end of the day.
What we need from you:
1. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. Should you need to bring a child, please give us a call.
2. Please DO NOT bring unnecessary items into the office with you, i.e., purses, bags, water bottles, iPads, etc.. The fewer items you have the less likely we will have any issues with contamination.
3. Please DO NOT come to your appointment if you have, or have had, any cold or flu symptoms in the past 14 days, have traveled recently, or have any of the symptoms that are associated with Covid-19. This applies if you have a household member with any symptoms. Instead, call us to reschedule or discuss other options.